CAPS – Combined Aircondition and Power System
Main Advantages for CAPS 60
Complete system solution: single unit combining generator and ECU, easy mountable on containers
1 Contact Person – 1 Supplier – 1 Price
Modular System for container shelter system, highly adaptable
Options for ECU System Expansion:
- Powerful 4 x 10kW cooling capacity - for single or multiroom configuration.
- Cooling capacity on demand: cooling capacity is automatically regulated from 4...40kW stepless over inverter, depending on your acutal needs. This safes energy and gives very high comfort.
- Inverter driven compressors prevents generator form high startup currents
- Additional electric roof heater up to 20kW - stepless power regulation, very exact room termperatur control.
- Additional electric floor heater with blowers: 0-12kW stepless regulated heat elements work together with the roof heater and enables a very exact room temperature up to +/- 1°C
All controls for electric and water heating are regulated (stepless). Dedicated Generator for ECU and Electrical Systems in Container:
- Electrical performance - up to 65kW (without ECU)
- Electrical performance - up to 40kW (with ECU)
- Extremely low operating sound-/ and vibration levels
- Very compact a/c units, mounted on slides for easy access to components and quick exchange
- a/c units are exchangeable against each other. This gives a very high failure safety.
Operation in extreme temperatures -46°C - +60°C
Integrated electrical distribution cabinet
Integrated fuel tank provides 12 hours at full load (auto refill from external source)
Worldwide Service Network
- Quick release couples, leackfree, for refrigerant and electric plugs simplify the installation
- Cooling fluids prefilled and a/c system tested before delivery
- Timesaving - no additional assembly work required.
Easy to Maintain
- “Rapid Replacement System” reduces repair time –assemblies swapped as complete units
- Primary air conditioning unit module is fitted with quick release connectors
- Replacement parts are prefilled and tested before delivery
- Possible to replace assembly without a technician “on site“
- Parameters for PLC control can be configured to suit individual requirements
- Optional fiber optics for the a/c control units (EMC package)
- Maintenance intervals increased – no belts